The PALS Course is for healthcare providers who respond to emergencies in infants and children. These include personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, paramedics and others who need a PALS course completion card for job or other requirements.
Articles in this section
- What is the Cost of a PALS Course?
- What class do I need to take?
- What is the course content covered in PALS?
- What is the course format and time-frame for PALS?
- Who needs to attend an PALS course?
- What are the student materials I will need for PALS?
- What is Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)?
- How often do I have to renew my PALS Certification?