The Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers Classroom Course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner.
Articles in this section
- What class do I need to take?
- How often do I have to renew my Basic Life Support?
- Does the AHA determine the cost for all training courses and the accompanying course materials?
- What is the course format and time-frame for BLS?
- What is the course content covered in BLS?
- Who needs to attend an BLS course?
- What is Basic Life Support (BLS)?