Help Center


IV/BW Certification Completed Out-of-State - Can I apply my IV/BW Certification to my California license?

No. The Board does not recognize out-of-state certification for IV/BW.

To be certified in California, a licensee must complete a California approved IV/BW course or obtain verification of competency from a California licensed physician or registered nurse.

To qualify under the verification of competency method, a "Verification of Competency" form must be mailed directly to the physician or registered nurse for completion.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk