An RN's license cannot be renewed earlier than 3 months prior to the expiration date.
Articles in this section
- What class do I need to take?
- What are the fees for the LVN licensure?
- Who is in charge of the Board of Registered Nursing?
- Do you have any resources for RN to BSN programs?
- What is the RN Education Fund Fee?
- What if I am unable to complete the 30 contact hours needed for renewal? Can I get an extension?
- What is the earliest date that I can renew my license?
- What is the fastest way to renew my license?
- How many CE's do I need to renew my nursing license?