Costs for courses and materials are determined by Training Centers or Instructors and may vary. The AHA does not regulate price; however, provides its authorized distributors suggested retail pricing on course materials.
Articles in this section
- What class do I need to take?
- How often do I have to renew my Basic Life Support?
- Does the AHA determine the cost for all training courses and the accompanying course materials?
- What is the course format and time-frame for BLS?
- What is the course content covered in BLS?
- Who needs to attend an BLS course?
- What is Basic Life Support (BLS)?