ACLS is an advanced, instructor-led classroom course that highlights the importance of team dynamics and communication, systems of care and immediate post-cardiac-arrest care. It also covers airway management and related pharmacology. In this course, skills are taught in large, group sessions and small, group learning and testing stations where case-based scenarios are presented.
Articles in this section
- What Is the Cost of an ACLS Class?
- What class do I need to take?
- How often do I have to renew my Advanced Cardiac Life Support?
- What is Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)?
- What are the student materials I will need for ACLS?
- Who needs to attend an ACLS course?
- What is the course format and time-frame for ACLS?
- What is the course content covered in ACLS?
- Does the AHA determine the cost for all training courses and the accompanying course materials?